LoveLuvo’s main priority remains that our clients, customers and staff stay as safe as possible and we work to reduce the spread of the virus. As the situation evolves, we are working alongside WCIG’s COVID-19 Response Team to ensure all practices and processes are within the Government’s prescribed 3-step framework for a COVIDSafe Australia.
Policies for LoveLuvo staff:
- Communication & Education: All staff are regularly reminded of the importance of physical distancing, washing their hands and staying at home if feeling unwell.
- Distancing: we ask our team members to practice recommended physical distancing whilst at work between each other and with customers.
- Staff communication phone app: before each shift, staff are required to communicate how they are feeling and if there has been any contact with anyone showing signs of illness. We have put measures in place to document their responses and notify management if staff are unable to work due to illness or contact with others feeling unwell.
- Training: We have provided additional training to our staff on cleaning the shop and common areas. This includes specific touch points, register and EFT machine, counter tops and lunchroom.
- PPE: we require all staff to wear the appropriate protective equipment and practice frequent hand hygiene whilst on duty.
- Limiting store exposure: Reducing the number of people within the store (including staff) at any one time, restricting the use of product samples and offering cashless checkout.
We ask that you work with us to prevent the spread of illness through our team and yours by following three simple requests:
- Please do not enter the premises if you are feeling unwell, showing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms or who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You help us practice physical distancing whilst in store.
- Please follow appropriate signage and directions in store including number of visitors in store, floor decals and other safety signage